Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Father's Day Tribute

Tomorrow is Father's Day and my girlfriend is helping me to make a collage for my children to present to Mike. They have the cutest pictures attached to Ten Things I Love About My Dad.

1. I love daddy because he plays with me. (They role play around the house enacting the characters of Star Wars. (Guess who they always make me?)
2. I love daddy because he takes me to Target.
3. I love daddy because he took me to Addis Ababa and met family and his favorite friend, Fluffy (The dog).
4. I love daddy because he lets me wear two different socks. (From my youngest).
5. I love daddy because he takes us camping every summer. (For a week! I get to do whatever I want. It's my heaven on earth for a 7 days : )
6. I love daddy because he helps me with my homework.
7. I love daddy because he bought us our Wii.
8. I love daddy because he takes care of us. (I love him for this also).
9. I love daddy because he helps me to catch fireflies.
10. I love daddy because he is cool. (I second the motion. He is one of the coolest dads around).

No comments:

Post a Comment