Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pisces

Pisces is usually associated with being extremely creative, sensitive, artistic, as well as a healthy fascination with metaphysics and the spiritual. Pisces are commonly known to be inventors, writers, musicians, painters and dancers. They make great friends and mates. They are extremely loyal and caring. Pisces often posses uncanny intuitive or psychic abilities.-www.pisces.com

I live with two men who were born in March. The third one is a December baby like myself. I get along well with Pisces they are the kindest, sweetest people you ever want to meet. They always want to help someone and once you get to know them, are really sensitive people. They are quiet by nature and not loud like me and my other December cohort. At least the noise ratio in the house is equally distributed except when the "Decembers" want to tell you all about their days, starting from that day....and the day before... which links to another memory.. a beautiful story they forgot to tell you and a reminder about an important revelation and deep meaning of life. I almost feel bad for my family Pisces until I remember they always have a plan for something like Ralph Kramden on the Honeymooners. At times they live in a virtual world of high security. They forget you were talking to them. I won't mention their love for sleep. I will admit though they have great taste in the finer things of life. At the age of three my young Pisces saw me coming through the doorway and asked if I could get him a glass of ice tea from the refrigerator.This was no problem for me but I just had to shake my head as he had propped up his feet on a cushion, and one behind his head, his favorite blanket covering his legs while eyes glued to his favorite cartoon show.

The second part of this post is that I have no idea what to get them. I just remembered for the little one something he had mentioned and that I was looking into. I called them today so it was not too late and reservations have been taken care of. Now for my husband I have no clue. Women are really so much easier to get gifts for. But what do you get a man?!!! Especially when they love techie stuff. You'll be broke for a few months. Anything less is just..."nice". (Pause). O.k. I just did a Google search. I think I got it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment