Thursday, February 4, 2010

1st Set of Pics from AATrip


We are back to our schedule but still refreshed from our trip. Our tans are gone, I finally finished the old pile of work that was on my desk. I am pretty caught up now. I was able to spend some time with my friends, the children are doing well in school. We actually came back just when they have to take exams for specialized schools and summer programs. Mike downloaded the pictures, so I wanted to include a few here.
The picture to the left is a shot of a lion we took in a Addis Ababa zoo. This next picture is of the funniest monkey ever who was the only one to be out of his home. He was such a ham when it came to taking pictures. The next picture is of me and my niece catching "dinner", the picture of us and the sheep. Then Iyasu joins the local children in sheep riding; poor sheep.
Our stay at Langano was nice as well. I took a picture of white horses just roaming the resort grounds. I'll send more pics later.

2 comments:

  1. Dear mpmi,

    Can you contact me at josephrchild@yahoo.com? We knew Eshetu Mengistu when in Addis and would like to hear the latest. Thanks.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. I am so curious as to how you met him in Addis. We met him through research of the organization online.

    ReplyDelete