Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Update

As you know I like to write about Ethiopia and humanitarian giving. Every now and then I like to write about an interesting fact on Ethiopia or Ethiopians. I also like to do Guest Posts. Hopefully we will have some more for you. But my favorite is Post Presentations.

For the month of December, Our Trip to Ethiopia will be focusing on other organizations making a difference in helping others. I will be researching and doing real time interviews asking the questions you want to know about these organizations.

Next year I hope to present the the non-profits we are targeting for giving contributions. It will be special because we finally have our own non-profit which I will announce, so I am so excited. Of course it will start off small and in a few years really grow to meet the needs. Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to see what the new year brings to you, your family and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete