Saturday, November 21, 2009

Instructions for Donations

There are 29 days left and this is the crucial weekend. This weekend I will be sending out all emails and contacts for anyone who would like to donate. I always think that people are generous and would like to give but do not have a respected source for contributing financially. Please view our profile as it will give you a little history of our volunteer work.

A) These are the websites to the three organizations, who will receive your donations.

www.wesmco.org.et

www.ethiopiareads.org

www.fistulafoundation.org

B) Whatever you send will be greatly appreciated. Please send checks and money orders to the UPS mail box on the top right of this blog. Please do not forget to put in memo which organization your donation is going towards.

C) The Organization you choose will be notified of your contribution. A confirmation from them will be sent and your name as a contributor will be placed on this blog unless you state otherwise.

We will place all the footage and pictures on the site. You will be very excited that you participated in this cause to help someone a lot less fortunate then you. Please join our 29 day cause.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have the opportunity to give something to a worthy cause. People like you enable this in the best way by making it easy for the lazy rest of us. All we have to do is hand over a little bit of cash! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa you're so funny. I love you. Petrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. For such good cause I decided to give up my shopping and send my money. I hope everyone who visited this site will get encouraged. Good luck on your trip……

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire what you are doing, it is really a great thing. I hope you enjoy your trip and happy holidays to you and your family!

    Diara

    ReplyDelete